Monday, August 2, 2010

Just What I Needed...



This past weekend has been great! On Saturday my family went to the Ogden temple to do sealings! This was the first time doing sealings since Quin and I were married! We did a bunch of family names and it was so amazing! You could defiantly feel them there and how happy they were to finally be sealed. I love feeling the spirit!! After the Temple Quin and I went with Erika and Porter to Chile’s for dinner and chocolate molten cake! Best dessert ever!! 
Sunday was great too! Church was so awesome! There were so many people who bore their testimony that touched me deeply. Especially my neighbor who was a member when she was little and then was excommunicated. Her and her husband and her little boy recently started coming back to church. In her testimony she told us that she was working hard to be re-baptized and how she wants our whole ward to come to her baptism when it happens. I’m so happy that she wants the gospel back in her life. The gospel truly is amazing and I have such a strong testimony of it! Anyways it was just a spiritual weekend that I think I needed. xoxo

1 comment:

Dirty South said...

Oh your so cute :) love you sis
Er