Thursday, July 15, 2010

WSU Fireworks

Last Sunday Quin and I had dinner at his parents, just like we do every other Sunday. But this was a more special Sunday. We had a new member of the family join us. Caden. We also had a new sandbox to play in. Yes I played in the sandbox with Maddie and Gracie. We each dug a hole as deep as we could get it and then we each placed a rock inside and buried it. Now the next Sunday we are over there we are going to try and find them. They are fun girls to play with. 
Later that night we went to the Weber State Fireworks! I have to say it was probably one of the best firework shows I have seen all year! I have only seen two...so maybe the best I have seen ever! We had a blast being with all of our friends. I sure do love the month of July! 
Everyone!

The girls

The boys


Me and Erika holding Lexi's cute puppy! 




1 comment:

hoLLY said...

so fun, wish I saw you there!