Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Best Friends Forever

On Saturday Maile was in town! YIPEE!!! It was so much fun to have her home and to see her cute little face! It sucks having my best friend live so far away. At least there will continue to be visits and hopefully one day when Mitch is done with school they will move back here. Anyways...on Saturday I treated Maile and Jenessa to pedicures at the spa! It was a blast being the "3" again. It's been way too long. I'm bummed I didn't take any pictures of us getting our pedicures:( We were having too much fun that I forgot about it. After our pedicures we went to dinner with a bunch of our friends at Red Robin. Here are some pictures. I love them all!! BFF! ha 







2 comments:

hoLLY said...

how fun~ you always look so beautiful!

Heidi and Quin said...

Thanks Holly! You always look beautiful too!