Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall so far

Quin's birthday was September 24th and we headed up to Ruth's Diner for breakfast. It was delicious. Sadly this is the only picture I got. Quin, the 25 year old, sitting outside. But at least the leaves look pretty!


On September 28th T-Swift came to town!! Me, my mom, Jenessa, Bryson and his friend Brayden went and had a blast! Quin's dad was able to get us a suit right across from the stage. I thought they were such good seats cause you could see everything that was happening! Her show was AMAZING! And she is so talented!










Bryson was addicted to those "binocs" (as my mother called them)

We celebrated my 22nd Birthday at Benni Hanna. It was delicious!

Erika was in town for two weeks visiting! YAY!! We did some more birthday celebration with her and my mom. We went and saw the movie "The Help" which was so so good! We then headed down to Gardner Village and did some shopping and ate a delicious lunch at Archibalds. We had such a fun time!


SENIOR NIGHT! Bryson's last home game before playoffs started. He had a pretty awesome season! This was his first year playing football and I can't believe how amazing he was! He is a talented boy!
Carving pumpkins.

Dressed up for work. You can see that I am kind of starting to get a baby bump!
At the Niederhauser Family Halloween Party. Quin was supposed to be Bob the Builder. I love Fall.. It is such a pretty season! Too bad it has already snowed...winter is on its way!

5 comments:

Andrew and Maren said...

your blog is soooo cute! can't wait to see what you are having! babies are so fun! you will love being a mommy!

Carly said...

You guys are so cute. I really do love your red hair Heidi! We need to do another bbq- we still have those ribs in our freezer! That or watch anchor man again... it's a toss up! Love you girly!

Fran Niederhauser said...

Oh Heidi these are all fun times. Thanks for sharing your life with me, we have had a blast together!! I love you and all the family:)What about the Harmons pictures? :)

Maile and Mitchell said...

Heid your baby bump is so cute!!! You look beautiful and I love and miss You! Can't wait to see you!

hoLLY said...

yay for T. swift...i wish i would have gone...looks like so much fun!! your baby bump is adorable! Im so excited for you guys!!!