Monday, November 7, 2011

End of Summer:(

This year for our anniversary, Quin and I went up to Park City! Earlier that day, my mom and I went up to the hotel where we were staying and decorated it. Quin was sure surprised when we got to the hotel! The first thing he said was "We better take a picture of this"

Eating delicious sushi at Flying Sumo
Heading up to ride the Alpine Slide

On the Alpine Coaster. It was so much fun! ps. My husband is adorable!


Right when we got back from Park City, my mom and I drove down to Las Vegas to help my Grandma and Grandpa out for a couple of days. We had lots of fun!
At the the Vanician. I am so sun burnt by the way if you can't tell.
WHOOPI!!

Eating delicious dessert at Max Brenners. I recommend it:)
My cute grandparents.

And the biggest news of the summer!!! We found out on August 29th that we are going to be parents! The little one us due May 3rd 2012!


My little brother Bryson played football this year and we went to lots of Football games!
The Annual Dogopooloza! Boone loves it!
Here is the first ultrasound of the babe! It was so crazy to hear the heartbeat and see the little heart fluttering!

No comments: