Wednesday, July 18, 2012

3rd and 4th of July!

We had a fabulous time celebrating thee independence of our country!
It was my little brother Bryson's birthday on the 3rd and we celebrated by going to breakfast and shopping! I love hanging out with my brother:)
That night Quin and I met some friends up at Eaglewood fireworks. It was Max's first time seeing fireworks and he watched the whole show so intently and he didn't even cry. So proud of my little guy!
On the 4th we had a ward breakfast at 7:00 am! Who does that! Way too early. Later that afternoon we went up to our good friends Jeff and Ashton's and had a BBQ and went swimming! Another first for Max. And he loved the pool! Quin and I made a pretty good baby I must say. He just hung out in the pool for like 45 min and looked like he was enjoying himself!
That night we joined Quin's parents, their friends, and Quin's brother Casey and sister-in-law Katie at Stadium of Fire! It was SO hot! Poor Max was sweating and like a little heater. We had to put wet paper towels on him from the bathroom to cool him down. But he was such a trooper thee whole time and didn't cry! Let me say again...Quin and I made one good baby:) The Beach Boys concert was do fabulous! LOVED IT! And the firework show AMAZING!
We had such a great time celebrating the 3rd and 4th! Hope everyone else did as well!

No comments: