Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WSU VS. USU

Last night was a blast, except for the fact that we lost. The dance team had the chance to go cheer at the big game up in Logan and we were all so excited. During the first half we were kicking USU's butt! We were up by 10 and our boys seemed to be in control and they knew what they were doing. Second half though...ugh...we couldn't do anything right. I was getting sooo mad. (I almost lost my voice from yelling at them.) I think USU's stupid crowd got in our boys heads because the second half we scored 7 points...7!! And they were all from free throws!! Ridiculous! USU kicked our trash and we lost by 30. It was probably the stupidest game ever. Anyways...after the game though Kaleigh, Ashlee, Myka, Whit, Caitlin, Dallas, and I all went to Angies to "Clean the Sink." They give you a sink full of like 3 pounds of icecream with all these amazing toppings and if you eat it all you get a bumper sticker that says, "I cleaned the sink at Angies" I got one:) That was pretty fun and that made me feel a little about driving all the way up to Logan to watch our team lose, but the icecream for sure made it worth it:)

No comments: